:)

:)
Syafira Burhanuddin // 21 // Applied Geology, UM

14 July 2015

Semester 4;



I don't know whether I should be happy or sad when this semester has ended. I just lie down the whole evening after finishing the last paper the other day. Just lying in my bed, doing exactly nothing. One thing for sure, I'm glad it was over. Tough subjects, too many mixed up feelings. Ah, worst semester so far. 

The funny thing is that I thought having Azmi closer to me would make me feel better. Would make me feel less lonely, but having him around just make me feel worse. I've became too attached to him, I guess. Ah, pathetic, overly - attached girlfriend. 

And the subjects I took this semester, they were all pain in the ass! I don't know man. Maybe I studied last minute, I took things for granted. I thought I can cover everything up before the exam but girl, I WAS WRONG! Ah, I don't expect anything this semester. I would get what I deserved.

It's scary though, thinking that I'll be a senior in a few months. 3 semesters left and then I'll be facing the real world.
.
.
.
.
.
And I don't think I'm ready for that.